Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Tabula I Euro [reversal]
- Waldseemüller, Martin, 1470-1519
- [Strasbourg : Grüninger, 1522]
- Map of Great Britain and Ireland. Relief shown pictorially. Latin text on verso with caption title: Tabula I Europae. From: Claudii Ptolomæi Alexandrini mathematicor[um] principis, Opus geographi[a]e ... [Strasbourg]: Ioannes Grieninger ... opera et expensis proprijs id opus insigne, [a]ereis notulis excepit, laudabiliq[ue] fine perfecit, xii. die Marcij anno M.D. XXII.
- Great Britain and Ireland
- Great Britain—Maps—Early works to 1800, Ireland—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Great Britain—1522, and Maps—Ireland—1522
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.