Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The harbor of Holmes' Hole ; The harbor of Tarpaulin Cove
- United States Coast Survey
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Coast Survey Depot, Published in 1847.
- Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings and shading. At the head of each title: Harbor of refuge no. In lower right margin: Engraved by Sherman & Smith, N.Y. In lower left margin: Final reduction for engraving by M.I. McClery, draughtsman. Differs from other 1847 eds. in that it does not have printer's name in lower right margin or text in upper center margin. Includes sailing information and tidal notes. In upper left margin: Harbor map no.
- Tarpaulin Cove (Mass.)—Maps, Vineyard Haven (Mass.)—Maps, Maps—Massachusetts—Tarpaulin Cove—1847, Maps—Massachusetts—Vineyard Haven—1847, Nautical charts—Massachusetts—Tarpaulin Cove—1847, and Nautical charts—Massachusetts—Vineyard Haven—1847
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.