Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Millroy's map of Alaska and the Klondyke gold fields (Sheet 2)
- Millroy, J. J.
- Salt Lake City, Utah : J.J. Millroy, c1897.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. "Compiled from government and private sources." Practical information (climate, what to take, medicine chest contents, etc.) for prospective Klondike miners provided in left margin. Mining laws and directions to the gold fields provided on covers. Shows steamship routes and distances between ports. Originally issued folded in covers to 16 x 9 cm.
- Alaska and Yukon Territory
- Mines and mineral resources—Alaska—19th century—Maps, Mines and mineral resources—Yukon—19th century—Maps, Alaska—Maps, Yukon—Maps, Klondike River Valley (Yukon)—Gold discoveries—19th century—Maps, Maps—Alaska—1897, Maps—Yukon—1897, and Maps—Yukon—Klondike River Valley—1897
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.