Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map to illustrate the Near Eastern question
- W. & A.K. Johnston Limited
- Edinburgh ; London : W. & A. K. Johnston Limited, [1901 or later]
- Map of Turkey and the Balkan Peninsula; relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Map includes areas labeled "Occupied and administered by Austria under Treaty of Berlin" and "Ceded to Bulgaria by Imperial firman, issued 6th April, 1886." Insets: Europe in 1815 (scale [ca. 1:25,344,000]). -- Europe in 1875 (scale [ca. 1:25,344,000]). -- The Bosporus & Constantinople (scale [ca. 1:316,800]). W. & A.K. Johnston Ltd. operated as a limited company from 1901. cf. Tooley's dictionary of mapmakers.
- Turkey and Balkan Peninsula
- Treaty of Berlin (1878), Eastern question (Balkan)—Maps, Turkey—Maps, Balkan Peninsula—Maps, Historical maps—Balkan Peninsula, Maps—Turkey—1901, and Maps—Balkan Peninsula—1901
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.