Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
North America, agreeable to the most approved maps and charts
- Conder, Thomas, 1746 or 1747-1831
- [London? : Alex. Hogg?, 1782?]
- Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: London. "Engraved for Millar's New complete & universal system of geography."
- North America
- North America—Maps—Early works to 1800 and Maps—North America—1782
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.