Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Laos city maps 1:12,500
- United States. Army. Engineer Battalion, 29th
- Bethesda, MD National Imagery and Mapping Agency 
- Relief shown by contour interval 20 meters with supplementary contours at 10 meter intervals. Includes index to points of interest , military establishments, major government, educational, religious buildings; and major utilities. Stamped: Declassified. Compileld in 1968 from Laos 1:50.000, AMS sheet 6156 II, compiled in 1963 (topographic map, photogrammetric survey, reliability fair). Planimetric detail revised by photo-planimetric methods from aerial photography and miscellaneous sources.
- Pakxé (Laos)—Maps and Topographic maps
- Call number:
- G8019.P5C2 2000 .N3I3
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Copyright - Other Known Legal Restrictions
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights.
In one or more jurisdictions, laws other than copyright are known to impose restrictions on the use of this Item.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.