Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Laos city maps 1:12,500
- United States. Army. Engineer Battalion, 29th
- Bethesda, MD National Imagery and Mapping Agency 
- Relief shown by contour interval 20 meters with supplementary contours at 10 meter intervals. Includes index to points of interest , military establishments, major government, educational, religious buildings; and major utilities. Stamped: Declassified. Compileld in 1968 from Laos 1:50.000, AMS sheet 6156 II, compiled in 1963 (topographic map, photogrammetric survey, reliability fair). Planimetric detail revised by photo-planimetric methods from aerial photography and miscellaneous sources.
- Pakxé (Laos)—Maps and Topographic maps
- Call number:
- G8019.P5C2 2000 .N3I3
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Copyright - Other Known Legal Restrictions
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights.
In one or more jurisdictions, laws other than copyright are known to impose restrictions on the use of this Item.