Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Pogge and Wissmann's route from the Kasai to Nyangwe, 1881-2 from Lieut. Wissmann's original sketches
- Ravenstein, Ernest George, 1834-1913
- London : Edward Stanford, 1883.
- Boundaries of kingdoms and chiefs' territories are shown. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Pogge and Wissmann's route shown in red. Route of Verney Lovett Cameron in 1874 is shown. Includes inset map of Lake Munkamba [scale 1:400,000]. From: Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society and monthly record of geography. Vol. 5 (1885), no. 3, pp. 163-5; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J6873
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Kasaï-Oriental (Congo)—Discovery and exploration, Kasaï-Occidental (Congo)—Discovery and exploration, Kasaï-Oriental (Congo)—Maps, and Kasaï-Occidental (Congo)—Maps
- Call number:
- G8653.K24C1 1881 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.