Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Le Nouveau Méxique, avec la partie septentrionale de l'ancien, ou, de la Nouvelle Espagne
- Bonne, Rigobert, 1727-1794
- [Geneva : E.-L. Pellet, 1780]
- Shows towns, mountains, and rivers in northern Mexico, Louisiana and western Florida. Relief shown pictorially. Meridians: Isle de Fer and Paris. "Liv. VI. et X." in upper left hand corner. "No. 28" in upper right hand corner. Probably issued in Bonne's Atlas de toutes les parties connues du globe terrestre ... [Genève : J.-L. Pellet, 1780] Differs from similar maps in that the map is slightly smaller in height and width, and does not give the names of the cartographer or the engraver.
- Mexico, Florida, and Louisiana
- Florida—Maps—Early works to 1800, Louisiana—Maps—Early works to 1800, Mexico—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Florida—1780, Maps—Louisiana—1780, and Maps—Mexico—1780
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.