Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
[Monterey Peninsula] : California's playground
- Mora, Jo, 1876-1947
- [Monterey, Calif.] : Del Monte Properties, [ca. 1926]
- Borders contain historical chronology and vignettes. Map contains scattered cartoons of wildlife and human activities. Shows coast line from from Hotel Del Monte in Monterey to Pt. Lobos. Oriented with north to top. Dedication to "His Excellency the Count of Monterey ..." from his "Obedient and most humble Servt's The Del Monte Properties Compy."
- United States and California
- Hotel Del Monte (Monterey, Calif.), Caricatures and cartoons—California—Monterey Peninsula, Monterey Peninsula (Calif.)—History—Caricatures and cartoons, Monterey Peninsula (Calif.)—Maps, Pictorial maps—California—Monterey Peninsula—1926, and Thematic maps—California—Monterey Peninsula—1926
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.