Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Netherlands, North Sea, approaches to Europoort and Hoek van Holland
- Netherlands. Hydrografisch Bureau
- Bethesda, Md. : Defense Mapping Agency, Hydrographic/Topographic Center, 1993.
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings. Relief shown by spot heights. "Soundings in meters." Inset: Scheveningen. Scale 1:10,000 (52°20ʹN). "Copyright Netherlands Minister of Defense."
- North Atlantic Ocean and Netherlands
- Harbors—Netherlands—Rotterdam Region—Maps, Harbors—Netherlands—Hoek van Holland—Maps, North Sea—Navigation, Europoort (Rotterdam, Netherlands)—Maps, and Nautical charts
- Call number:
- G6002.C6P5 svar. .U5 37241
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.